Ultimate Ganga Camp Shivpuri Rishikesh - Rishikesh Camping Packages
Ultimate Ganga Camp Shivpuri Rishikesh is an amazing experience; you can enjoy Free use of Indoor Camp games, Beach volley ball, Cricket, Badminton & swimming in river, water rafting etc. This is the best way of Stay close to the nature, enjoy enthralling activities. we serve the best 30 camp with best accomandation for 90 people.
Camping is a recreational activity that does not have any age limit. Any individual who likes to explore new places and enjoy the beauty and serenity of nature can embark on a camping voyage.
Ultimate Ganga Camp Packages
Shivpuri Camp Tour Package - 01 Nights / 02 Days
Day 01: Camp Arrival 12.00 noon.
Allocation of tents by camp manager. Afternoon at 01:00 Pm lunch will be ready, Have your hot lunch at the dining area in buffet system.
After lunch you can go for “Jungle walk near" the forest (at your own) Return back to campsite.
Evening 05.00 PM have tea with cookies. Evening is free to enjoy games like Volleyball, Badminton & Cricket at Campsite.
After darkness 07.00 PM enjoy Bonfire and veg. snacks and share your experience of the day with others.
Dinner will be ready at 9:00 pm. Have dinner and overnight camps stay.
Day 02 : Enjoy River Rafting in River Ganga & Departure.
Morning wake-up Tea/Biscuits. Breakfast will be ready at 8.30 am. After breakfast start rafting in which you will hit some enjoyable rapids like Welcome Shivpuri, Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton.
Your Rafting guide will brief you about all commands and safety tricks. Enjoy cliff Jumping and Body Surfing on the way.
Rafting session will end at – Rishikesh.
Checkout Time : 11:00 am
Tour Services Ends Here.
Price INR.1550/-*** P.P.
Note : Rafting will be closed any time or distance of Rafting will be short, if rainfall continuously going on for 02 or 03 days.
• 01 Night Accommodation in jungle camp.
• 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner at Camp.
• Morning evening tea/coffee with cookies.
• Evening campfire with veg. snacks.
• One time 16 Kms River Rafting Stretch (Shivpuri to Rishikesh).
• Body surfing & cliff jumping sessions.
• Jungle trekking with at your own.
• Free use of Indoor Camp games, Beach volley ball, Cricket, Badminton & swimming in river.
Meal Plan :
The meals will be served on buffet style (Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian) as per the schedule.
Wakeup - Tea
Breakfast (8:30 Am to 10:00 Am) : - Veg. dish, Egg Dish, Paratha/Poori Bhaji, Bread, butter, jam /Tea, Sauces/Pickles etc.
Eve. Snacks (6:00 Pm to 7:00 Pm) : Assorted Pakoras /papad/aloo chat/chips
Lunch (1:00 pm to 2:30 Pm) : 1 Seasonal Veg, Dal, One Raita, Rice, Indian bread (chapatti) and salad.
Dinner (9:00 Pm to 10:30 Pm) : Paneer, Chicken, Dal, Seasonal Vegetable, Rice, Chapati, Salad and Pickles.
Term and Conditions
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
• For quad sharing we have sofa in the tent, will provide the same, no additional bed.
• We request not to travel with heavy luggage since have to trek 100mtrs till our camp from main road with self service luggage.
• Management shall not take responsibility of missing items from camp or its premises, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewelry, cash and other etc.
• In case if going out of Camps please deposit valuables in safety locker with the security of our Camp Manager.
• All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
• Total cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons and camps.
• Total cost will not affect if climate condition not allow doing rafting.
• Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
• We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
• India Easy Trip Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to alter or cancel any trip depending upon the prevailing conditions.
• Room Service is not available and guests are requested not to embarrass us by insisting on Room Service or taking meals to the tents.
• Parking will be at owner's risk, we do not have our own parking space.
• You are requested to fairly assess your physical disposition before making the reservations. Camping is not suggested for expecting women, families with infants and those having difficulty in walking moderate distances.
Policy (Adventure Activities & Camping)
• It is not advisable to join for rafting if you are under any medical treatment (like Diabetic, Fit, high & low B.P., vertigo, Asthmatics, Heart problem, any surgery & tribal will be your own responsibility
• The management is not being responsible for any type of hazard, accident happened inside or outside of camp premises.
• We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident ,sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason, guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country.
• We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programmed or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, equipment’s, transport, traffic situation weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closure or any untoward incidents.
• Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may dictate itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort & general well being.
• We reserve the rights for the cancel of particular person not following the instructions of our guide during any activity.
• We reserve to rights for cancellation of the person such as alcoholic, misbehaved. Such persons are strictly prohibited.
• 15+days 50% of total cost
• Less than 15 days 100% charge, no refund
• In event of "No Show" no refund under any circumstances.
Price does not include
Transportation costs (No rafting transfers included as well if you have opted for rafting).
Any personal expenses like soft drinks, sodas, mineral water.
Any insurance or medical costs.
Children under 5 years of age can be accommodated in the same room at no extra cost.
Transportation Cost Extra Where ever applicable.
NOTE: - Rs.600/- extra for 24 km rafting (from marine drive to Rishikesh).